The terms ‘The Seven Dials Trust’ or ‘The Trust’ or ‘Trust’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 68 Dean Street, London W1D 4QJ. Our company registration number is 2125701 England & Wales, and registered charity number is 297350. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
What you should know about the other sites we link to
Although checked regularly, they are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked website and cannot take responsibility for the consequences of your using the information or services on linked websites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time.
Our websites do not endorse or favour any specific commercial product or business. Non-government sites linked to/from this website are present only because they may be useful additions to the information we provide. A link to a third-party website does not imply endorsement; use your own judgement to decide whether the information or service on that website is suitable for your needs. If a website is not linked to, this does not mean or imply that it is unsatisfactory. The linked websites are regularly reviewed in the light of customer usage and feedback.
We make every effort to check and test our websites during production. However, we would advise you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the Internet. We accept no liability for any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to our websites.